iPHONE (iOS) INSTRUCTIONS
- Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don’t see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you’ll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
- Name your bookmark VIP or VIPStepmom. This will be the title that appears beneath the icon on your Home screen.
- Tap Add in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Hold your new icon, then tap Edit Home Screen, and you’ll be able to drag it next to your other favorite apps.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
- Name your bookmark VIP or VIPStepmom and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
- Drag it next to your other favorite apps.